For use in hard wax conditions when classic skiing.
Practical packaging: the wax can be twisted out like a deodorant stick enabling the waxer a good grip on the wax and the ability to use all of the product.
- Yellow for snow temperatures 0C- -2C (32F-28F)
- Red for snow temperatures -2C- -10C (28F-14F)
- Blue for snow temperatures -7C- 30C (19F- -22F)
- XCold for snow tempertures -12C- -30C (10F- -22F)
- Base Green is a binder and makes what you put on it last longer. It can also be very good by itself in some conditions.