The widest ski in the range will help you float in the deepest powder and provide increased ski-to-snow contact for great terrain adaptation, so you can charge every line with confidence.
- The C/FX carbon and flax reinforcement layer delivers power and stability like metal, at a fraction of the weight.
- Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip.
Great terrain absorption
- The inverted 3D Woodcore guarantees good underfoot performance as the ski perfectly adapts to every terrain on the mountain.
Light Poplar Full Woodcore
- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- S/LAB SHIFT MNC 13
- STH2 WTR 16
- Warden MNC 13
|Tip-Waist-Tail||140mm – 118mm – 127mm (178cm)|
|Core||Light Poplar Full Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.