Take backcountry to the summit with this ultra-lightweight ski. Designed for skiers who skin 90% of the ascent, then climb the last 10% before skiing steep couloirs and faces, this is the ski for people who push all the way to the top and don't back down on the descent.
- This lightweight ski is reinforced with C/FX, fiberglass, and flax layers positioned to provide superior strength to weight ratio and tip resistance in narrow couloirs.
- The binding area is reinforced with both a titanal insert and a monocoque 1-layer reinforcement, ensuring reliable binding hold, even in high-torque situations.
- Superlight Karuba woodcore, with TPU Koroyd tip for absolute minimum weight.
3D Karuba full Woodcore
- The pre-shaped 3D full Karuba Woodcore provides stability and control while reducing weight.
- C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability, and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- More float, less flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
|Tip-Waist-Tail||113mm – 79mm – 99mm (164cm)|
|Core||3D Karuba full Woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.