Get more backcountry access. Lightweight for less effort going up, stable and predictable for confidence descending. MTN EXPLORE 95 delivers this combination with a 3D Spaceframe construction and a C/FX reinforcement. Go get your adventures.
- C/FX Carbon and flax laminate delivers power and stability like metal, at a fraction of the weight. It delivers a smooth ride in the varying terrains of the backcountry.
- Spaceframe 2.0 is less material in key areas along the length of the ski that reduces overall weight for easier ascents.
- Pre-shaped 3D Karuba woodcore ensures great ski-to-snow contact and reduces vibrations, with less weight.
3D Karuba full Woodcore
- The pre-shaped 3D full Karuba Woodcore provides stability and control while reducing weight.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, provides maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability, and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- More float, less flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis.
Skin Tail Clip
- Precut notch in the tail of the ski allows quick, easy, and secure attachment of climbing skins.
|Tip-Waist-Tail||130mm – 95mm – 116mm (177cm)|
|Core||Pre-shaped 3D Karuba woodcore|
* Subject to change without notice.